- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. InboxParser cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your InboxParser account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of InboxParser will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
Payment of fees
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Trial accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically and immediately be charged the amount of a full month or year minus the prorated fee of your former plan.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. InboxParser does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on your account settings link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple asked Cancel account link.
- Your account and all of its content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly or yearly charges for the month or year which you discontinued Service. Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. You will not receive a refund for unused time.
- InboxParser, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other InboxParser service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. InboxParser reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- InboxParser reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the InboxParser website or the Service itself (inboxparser.com).
- InboxParser shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by InboxParser.
- InboxParser has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that InboxParser shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- InboxParser will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain and verify that the Services operate in accordance with this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You remain solely and entirely responsible for Your compliance with, and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless InboxParser from and against any claims arising from any actual or alleged violation by You of any international, federal, state or local treaties, laws, rules, regulations or ordinances regarding Your use of or access to the site or services or regarding your business, products or services, INCLUDING, without limitation, regarding data and data privacy and the transmission of electronic mail messages, whether solicited or unsolicited.
- By You. You hereby represent, warrant, and covenant for the benefit of InboxParser that: (1) You have the legal right and authority to enter into this Agreement, and, if You are accepting this Agreement on behalf of a company or other entity, to bind the company or other entity to the terms of this Agreement; (2) You have the legal right and authority to perform Your obligations under this Agreement and to grant the rights and licenses described in this Agreement and in any applicable additional agreement You enter into in connection with any of the Services; and (3) all data, information or content You provide to InboxParser in connection with this Agreement and your access to the Site and use of the Services is correct and current.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event will InboxParser or any of his employees or representatives be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or consequential damages, even if InboxParser or any of his employees or representative have been advised of the possibility of such damages, including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, business interruption, or loss of data. InboxParser total liability will not exceed the fees paid to InboxParser, if any, for the use of the Website and Services, for the one month preceding the date a claim is made.
- By InboxParser. Except in the case of any Services provided during a Trial/Free Subscription, InboxParser will, at its expense, defend You against any claims brought against You by a third party in the case that Your use of the Services, in accordance with this Agreement infringes any InboxParser related copyright, trade secret or trademark right. The foregoing obligations of InboxParser under this Section are conditioned upon You providing InboxParser with: (a) notice of any such claim within 10 days after You receive written notice there of; (b) sole control over the defense and settlement of such claim; and (c) reasonable assistance in the defense and settlement of such claim.
- By You. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless InboxParser and its affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, assigns, licensees, and successors in interest ("Indemnified Parties") from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, fees, expenses, and costs (including attorneys' fees, court costs, damage awards, and settlement amounts) that result from any claim or allegation against any Indemnified Party arising from Your accessing or using the Site, Services or InboxParser Content, or any breach of this Agreement. InboxParser will provide you with notice of any such claim or allegation, and InboxParser will have the right to participate in the defense of any such claim at its expense.
Compliance With Law
- In using the Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Copyright and Ownership
- InboxParser or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which InboxParser or its suppliers own.
- You are responsible for all data, information and other content provided or collected by You. You grant to InboxParser all necessary rights to your Content in order to provide the Services. You represent and warrant that none of Your Content: (a) infringes, misappropriates or violates any intellectual property right of any third party, or is defamatory, harmful to minors, obscene or pornographic; (b) contains any viruses or programming routines intended to damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; or (c) is false, misleading or inaccurate. InboxParser can't be responsible for any destruction or loss of your content. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, InboxParser may prohibit you from accessing your account and content held by InboxParser on our Website and any other storage.
Contact and notifications
- By registering to use InboxParser website (inboxparser.com) you are opting into receiving our email notifications related to the product and your projects. We will not share your email with 3rd parties. Our staff may contact you for information and service notifications relevant to your account.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by InboxParser.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- InboxParser does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that InboxParser shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if InboxParser has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
Last updated on March 2, 2015